Party Buses for Guests of All Ages
Our fleet of party buses provides enough space to accommodate birthday groups of all sizes and ages. For smaller celebrations with 10-20 guests, our 22-passenger limo-style party buses allow riders to mingle in a luxurious setting. Bigger bashes with 20-40 attendees can book our spacious 37-passenger party buses that let your guests move around and enjoy the festivities. And for giant birthday blowouts with 40-50 party people, we offer 45+ passenger coaches to give everyone room to dance and socialize.
All our party bus rentals come decked out with fancy leather seats, neon lights, a state-of-the-art sound system, TVs, laser lights and more. You even get your own personal party bus driver who will transport your crew between stops on your custom birthday itinerary in Oakland and the surrounding East Bay cities like Berkeley, Alameda and Hayward.
Limo Rentals for Birthday Celebrations
Along with party buses, we also have limo rentals perfect for milestone birthdays like sweet sixteens. Our fleet includes stretch limos, exotic limos, vintage limos, and more to create an ultra-luxe environment. Limo rentals are great for smaller groups of 6-20 passengers. Peruse our full fleet of limos in Oakland featuring top brands like Mercedes, BMW, Rolls-Royce, and beyond.
Design Your Own Birthday Party Bus Route
The fun thing about renting a party bus for your Oakland birthday celebration is that you get to create your own unique route for the night! Here are some birthday party bus route ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Dinner + Dancing: Start off the night with a fancy birthday dinner at one of Oakland’s best restaurants like Shakewell, Camino or Duende. After eating, head to a popular club like Era Art Bar or Make Westing for drinks and dancing the night away!
- Bar Crawl: Why stick to just one bar when you can hit up several hot spots in one night? Plan a bar crawl party bus that transports your crew between downtown Oakland bars like The Layover, Hotsy Totsy and Era Art Bar.
- Comedy + Clubs: Get ready to laugh out loud by booking dinner and a comedy show at places like Spice Monkey Restaurant and Punch Line Comedy Club. After the giggles, keep the party going by club hopping in Uptown.
- Brewery + Bowling: Beer and bowling is always a fun birthday combo! Visit Oakland breweries like Federation Brewing and Woods Beer & Wine Co. before closing out the night, knocking down pins at Bowlmor Lanes.
- Party + Movies: Kick off your birthday soiree with dinner and a flick at Jack London Cinemas. Then party down on the bus as you cruise between clubs like Era Art Bar and The Layover.
No matter what you have planned for your Oakland birthday extravaganza, our party buses will get your guest list there safely and in style. Please provide at least one week’s notice when reserving your party bus so we can prepare the perfect vehicle. Call (415) 796-8301 and let our party planning experts help you craft an unforgettable birthday night!
Affordable Oakland Birthday Party Bus Rentals
Renting a party bus may seem expensive, but when you split the cost between all the guests, it becomes a very affordable transportation option for birthday bashes in Oakland! We offer various rental packages to fit any budget:
- 3-hour rental – Perfect for bar crawls or club hopping. Fits within most standard birthday party time frames.
- 6 hour rental – Allows longer dinner and nightlife excursions. Also great for transporting guests between an afternoon activity like bowling plus a nighttime event like clubbing.
- All-day rental – For birthday celebrations that last from morning until night! Ideal for birthday trips to wine country, beach bashes in Santa Cruz and other East Bay destinations.
Our larger party buses that hold 30+ passengers make group transportation even more budget-friendly. The more people you can split the cost with, the cheaper the per-person rate will be!
Popular Birthday Party Bus Destinations in Oakland
Not sure where to go for your Oakland birthday bash? From hot nightlife spots to cool activities and restaurants, Oakland has something for every party crew! Here are some of our most popular destinations and birthday party bus route ideas in and around the city:
Hot Nightlife Spots for 21+ Birthdays
Oakland has a vibrant nightlife scene with hip clubs, chic lounges, craft cocktail bars and more. For 21st birthdays and grown-up celebrations, these are some of the top party destinations and stops to add to your party bus route:
- Era Art Bar – Trendy warehouse bash with craft cocktails, DJ dance parties, and a fun crowd located on 19th Street Oakland. Address – 19 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 893-0973
- Ruby Room – Old school dive bar with karaoke, DJs, dancing and a young crowd. Great spot for the 21st bar crawl. Address – 132 14th St, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 444-7224
- Make Westing – Sophisticated cocktail lounge with an outdoor patio, swanky interiors, and an inventive drinks menu. Address – 1741 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 451-2157
- Hotsy Totsy – Quirky upstairs speakeasy serving craft cocktails in a swanky atmosphere. Address – 6126 Franklin St, Oakland, CA 94608. Phone – (510) 436-2448
- Hatch – Trendy new club with rotating DJ lineups, themed costume parties and late-night dancing. Address – 324 E 13th St #5, Oakland, CA 94607. Phone – (510) 654-5332
Birthday Dinner Options
Before heading out for a night of partying, fuel up with a delicious birthday dinner at one of Oakland’s top restaurants. We can easily add stops at any of these birthday dinner spots into your party bus route:
- Belotti Ristorante – Upscale Northern Italian cuisine and handmade pasta. Book the wine cellar room for private groups. Address – 5403 College Ave, Oakland, CA 94618. Phone – (510) 928-2855
- Mua – Trendy Cali-Asian fusion joint with colorful cocktails and Instagram-worthy decor. Address – 2442a Webster St, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 238-1100
- Shakewell – Hip Spanish restaurant perfect for birthday groups. Paella, tapas and sangria abound! Address – 3407 Lakeshore Ave, Oakland, CA
- Duende – Hip Spanish eatery dishing out tapas, paella and inventive sangrias. Address – 468 19th St, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 893-0174
- Calavera – Festive Mexican restaurant with a tequila bar, vibrant decor, and patio seating ideal for birthdays. Address – 2337 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 338-3273
- Hopscotch – Stylish Japanese restaurant offering yakitori skewers, fresh sushi and specialty cocktails. Address – 1915 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 788-6217
Fun Oakland Activities for Daytime Birthday Fun
In addition to nightlife, Oakland also boasts plenty of fun activities for birthday daytime adventures. Consider adding any of these stops to your party bus route for a memorable daytime bash:
- Battle Ax Throwing – Competitive axe throwing range. Play fun throwing games on your party bus! Address – 16th St & San Pablo, Oakland, CA 94607. Phone – 510-593-0874.
- Urban Putt – Glow-in-the-dark indoor mini golf with creative hole designs, cocktails and DJ beats. Address – 2220 Mountain Blvd, Oakland, CA 94611. Phone – (510) 437-0403.
- Paramount Climbing – Take the birthday excitement to new heights at this indoor rock climbing gym. Address – 1711 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612. Phone – (510) 420-3096
- The Great White – Vintage arcade games, duckpin bowling, bocce ball, billiards, skee ball and tasty food. Address – 630 3rd St, Oakland, CA 94607. Phone – (510) 452-1118
- Piedmont Springs – Relaxing hot springs and spa treatments surrounded by nature. Address – 11695 Piedmont Rd, Oakland, CA 94605. Phone – (510) 658-8717